With average visitors of 200 per day, ADVERTISE your blogshop HERE!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Adina Dress is here!


A Model Studio released their new fashion today as promised! But, I'm not going to review each one of them as I promised to my shoppers that I will review the one that really caught my attention and I really hope that my shoppers feel the same as well. Here's the Adina Dress brought to you all by A Model Studio!


This is just one of the three colors that's available in their blogshop. This elegant looking and charming dress really suitable to be worn to work don't you shoppers think so? It brings out the feminine look of every girls that put it on. It only cost RM46 for this elegant dress. Don't just look at it shoppers, buy it! It's affordable I know.

To purchase, do visit them at:
Shoppers Network Malaysia © 2012.All Right Reserved