With average visitors of 200 per day, ADVERTISE your blogshop HERE!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Aztec Dress?


Another aztec dress for me to review on? I mean, I think you shoppers out there should know why I said so. For an aztec dress to really look good, the color chemistry and the tailoring must really work well with each other am I right? Found this amazing piece of aztec dress brought to you shoppers by Bluey Joyce Online Boutique. This is the Isabella Aztec Printing Tube Flared Dress. Really love the tailoring at the edge of the dress. Its fabric is high stretched cotton, guaranteeing the quality of the dress by the blogshop itself based on how they described it. It's not that cheap though for this dress but I understand why is it since the material quality is high. It costs RM50 and available in two colors which are Violet and Pastel Blue.

Fall in love with aztec dress? Do visit them at:
Shoppers Network Malaysia © 2012.All Right Reserved