With average visitors of 200 per day, ADVERTISE your blogshop HERE!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hutz Fashion October Collection Coming Soon =)

Hutz Fashion is coming out with their latest fashion on 1/10/2012 9PM. I really love what Hutz Fashion had been offering to her shoppers, and gonna exposed to you other shoppers to really hop into their blogshop and find something new and comfy for yourselves! Since the update will be 9pm tonight, let me introduce you to what caught my attention in their blogshop =)

Here it is! One of their September collection. The top really caught my attention with its soft and comfortable fabric color. With high quality cotton and came in three different colors, what could possibly goes wrong? Most of all, it only cost RM42 for such a nice looking top? Count me in!


Check out more of Hutz Fashion September Collection at:
Hutz Fashion (Click Here)
Shoppers Network Malaysia © 2012.All Right Reserved