With average visitors of 200 per day, ADVERTISE your blogshop HERE!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wide Shouldered Skater Dress



Wide Shouldered Skater Dress? I got a new name that I wish to put on it. The 3 in 1 Dress =) Why? Cause I'm able to wear it to work, party and even dinner with this dress IF I have one. If the blogshop owner is viewing this review post right now, you should know what I meant by IF =P Just KIDDING!

Comes with 5 different colors, and with the common  tailoring of having hidden side zipper, what really attracts me to review this dress is simply because it is..... SIMPLE. Simple and Clean. Yup that's the right description I can come out with. Simplicity brings up perfection while over engineered chemistry usually brings out disaster! Agree? Now, this dress is brought to you all by Tanks for 5, and please, belt and the high heels are not provided okay? =P However, you can get that lovely belt from them as well to match the entire dress!


They are just lovely aren't they! Here's the price for the dress and the belt. The dress costs RM35 while the belt cost RM12 but as mentioned by the owner, the belt will only be RM10 with the purchase of another item! Affordable? Totally.... Budget shoppers out there, interested in having a set of this fashion?

To purchase, do visit them at:
Shoppers Network Malaysia © 2012.All Right Reserved